Scissors specially designed for use in surgical operations are known as surgical scissors . Surgical scissors are used for dissecting through organs, removing tissues, piercing bones etc. The selection and use of scissors for a surgery depends upon the nature of the surgery and the site. Tentomy scissors are a special type of surgical scissors.
What are tentomy scissors?
Tentomy scissors are designed to be used for narrow and constricted areas such as the body cavities and sensitive tissues. Tentomy scissors have small blades and long handles. Tentomy scissors with both straight and curved blade edges are available in the market, it is upon the surgeon to decide which one to use. The long handles allow the surgeons to have a firm grip and greater control in tight and constricted areas.
Use of tentomy scissors:
Mostly, tentomy scissors are used in sensitive surgeries e.g. ophthalmic and neuro surgeries. The small blade design is ideally required when incising through eye and small nerves. Tentomy scissors are also used when cutting through lips and performing tissue transplants.
Cutting through small areas demands greater care and precision. Irreversible damage to nearby tissues may result if the right surgical scissors are not chosen.
Tentomy scissors that are designed to be used for nasal cavities have extra sharp blades. The small scissors can adjust into small openings and can reach to the site right where the cut is required. Tentomy scissors can easily cut through tendons, small bones and cavities, delicate tissues and cartilage.
Polythene gloves are normally considered more comfortable to wear as compared to nitrile gloves. Many different kinds of Polythene gloves are present in the market.
Let’s look at the important tips to keep in mind while choosing the best polythene gloves for you.
1.They should be resistant to wear and tear. They should not get damaged easily while working.
2. The packaging of the gloves should be protective.
3. They should be very flexible and elastic to wear. Good polythene gloves fit to the size of your hand easily without having to struggle with them.
4. A good pair of gloves is extremely heat resistant thus allowing you to pick up hot utensils.
5. The polythene gloves you choose must not cause allergic reactions when exposed to your skin. The gloves should be very user friendly.
6. They should be very hygienic as far as contact with food is concerned.
7. They must come in an organized packaging and should be neatly stacked on each other so that while pulling out one glove, the others are not damaged at all.
8. It should feel very soft to your skin.
Good polythene gloves allow your skin to breathe. Too tight and sticky gloves can cause a lot of trouble while working.
These factors will surely help you buy polythene gloves which will make your household chores easy and will be convenient to use as well. Keep all these points in mind next time you go out to find polythene gloves for your use!