Impulsa Business Accelerator's Silicon Valley office is looking for a business consultant to join our small and energetic team. The nature of this job is highly diverse and the person we seek will take part in direct client interactions and lead generation, development, delivery and implementation of our professional services, as well as taking an active role in all activities surrounding the continuous development and growth of our U.S. operations.
The person we seek needs to have a strong customer service inclination and solid communication skills, a natural drive for results and be able to independently organize and plan his/work, and execute and deliver on the tasks at hand.
EducationMBA or similar MA degree
Bachelor in business / engineering
Work Experience (preferred)
2 years in business consulting or business development
Empathy is a key attribute for any person joining the Impulsa team. It is the ability to put oneself in the shoes of another person, it means enjoying working with and helping others, and valuing people as individuals. Simply put, YOU must be able to connect with, and relate to other people.
Effective problem solving requires two sets of skill: lateral thinking and analytical aptitude. This means using the imagination to create a large range of ideas for solutions + the ability to logically organize and synthesize results into a final solution to a given problem. It requires one to look beyond the obvious, creating ideas which may, at first, seem unrealistic or have no logical connection with the problem. We need YOU to show proof of these two skillsets.
Our team is the glue that holds our company together and we work hard to support one another in our daily work. We need YOU to become an essential node and merge with the Impulsa team.
A strong drive is an essential asset for anyone working at Impulsa and it is critical in order to bring our company to higher levels. We recognize that it is just as much our responsibility to induce that drive by means of communicating our passion and motivation for the work that we do, but YOU need to come pre-programmed, ready to join an energetic team that works fast and with high precision.
| || || || || || ||RESPONSIBILITIES: |
- Implementation of Acceleration Processes following the IBA methodology
- Reporting project progress to client and Project Leader
- Participate in organizational and business development initiatives
- Achieve operational objectives by contributing the overall strategic plans and by preparing and completing action plans with clients
- Ensure quality of the product before delivery to clients
- Identify product and process improvements; implementing change.
- Plan/carry out/support local sales activities to agreed budgets and deadlines
- Integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to preset goal
- Develop skills and knowledge by participating in ongoing training opportunities; read professional publications; build and maintain professional network
Please send your formal application to firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL THE BEST,
THE IMPULSA TEAM